Sunday, August 9, 2015

Martin Harris Pageant

My little sister is in the Martin Harris Pageant this year! This is her 3rd time doing it! And I absolutely love it! I feel as if I become apart of the pageant family. We usually go quite of few times over the 2 weeks it runs.. and subconsciously we all begun to sing and quote the play!

isn't my sister beautiful?





 
 
 
 
 










During the pageant Martin and Lucy sing a song together... This is a text message I got from Colten the other morning, with an exact line from the song! "Lucy, I love you and I will all my life!" I laughed pretty hard!

 
 
I went the other night with my mom! It got really chilly and I obviously wasn't dressed for the weather! My cute sister kept my toes warm in between senses!
 
 
 
 
The pageant is such a testimony builder and the Spirit is beyond amazing! If you haven't been, there is still a week left! I highly recommend everyone taking the time to watch it and feel the Spirit.
 
 
 
-Sharlee

No comments:

Post a Comment