Sunday, August 9, 2015

#ironblosamvaca

We took a very last minute vacation!! My mom called me around the second week of July and told me that she had got a condo in Snowbird for week and asked if we wanted to go! We had about 2 weeks to get work off, rearrange appointments, find a sitter for Mokee and the dogs outside! We some how we managed it and set off for a week of fun! And to say we needed it would a complete understatement!

Dropping of Mokee! I may have cried!!
After I was done crying, we set off on our way!




 
We stayed in a beautiful condo and had a priceless view! The whole purpose of our vacation was to do absolutely nothing and relax! And that's exactly what we did! I took a lot of pictures, so I hope you enjoy a glimpse of our vacation!
Day 1 consisted of just enjoying the view and walking around! I absolutely loved it and wished I was still there!!!


Day 2- Snowbird has a few rides. They have a tram, slide, coaster and a few other things! We bought day passes and spend the day ridding rides, enjoying more beautiful views.


so many fun rides, laughs and good memories!




We rode the tram up to the top of the mountain. This view was breathtaking!

Riding the tram up!


my mom being a dork and dancing on the tram!

I had to share this! My mom may have freaked out coming down the zip line.





my family!

Colten awkwardly photo bombing my grandparents picture! haha!

The extended family!
My cute little cousin didn't want his mom to go on some of the rides! He cried and cried! His big alligator tears definitely tugged my heart! I love this little guy more than he will ever understand!!!



 

just some rides!
 
That summed up our day! Full of fun!
 
 
 
The next few days we celebrated my sister and dads birthday! Took lots of naps, enjoyed some pool time, took a jewelry class and let Colten entertain us with his funny ideas and jokes!

 




We took a chair lift up the mountain! It was  fun and relaxing! Poor Colten is deathly scared of heights and didn't enjoy the beautiful view like I did! I might have found it kind of funny watching him freak out!




 
Friday we spent the day in Park City shopping! Unfortunately I didn't snap any pictures! But we spent way to much money and bought way to much!


Saturday we made it home and finally got our Mokee! I cant thank my good friend Mandy and her family for keeping Mokee. They absolutely spoiled her and she loved playing with them and their dog Oden!
 
 
We had so much fun on this much needed vacation! We are so grateful for my parents and them inviting us to go with them! They are pretty amazing people and love them so much! We cant thank them enough!!
 
 
 
Love,
Sharlee



No comments:

Post a Comment