Monday, June 29, 2015

Colten goes to the Doctor!

Colten has had some trouble breathing for about a year now. The last six months it has gotten really bad. He finally decided it was time to go to the doctor. I made him an appointment with an ear, nose and throat doctor. We went over to Logan this morning. I really enjoyed taking pictures of us waiting for the doctor. I love spending time with just the two of us, he keeps me laughing even at the doctors office.
 










His appointment was at 10am we didn't see the doctor tell 11! I know that's just an hour.. but it felt like FOREVER!!  I think I read every magazine they had and Colten thought he was going to die! He had to go the bathroom haha!
 
 










 
 I found this little gem in a magazine and I loved it! I think I might hang in the salon! You don't fry eggs without oil, why do you flat iron your hair without any protection???? Trust me nobody likes burnt eggs or burnt hair!!
 
 
 
 
Doctor time! Colten got to sit in this cool little chair, he thought it was pretty great!
Apparently he Colten has severe allergies that has turned into a persistent sinus infection. The doctor gave him some medicine hoping to clear up the infection. He said it will be a problem he will deal with the rest of his life, so hopefully we can find a long term solution. I just am ready to sleep in piece and Colten is ready to sleep and breathe at the same time!





Hope your enjoying your Monday!!
Love, Sharlee
June 29, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment